Calling all Account Executives! Do you fancy a change? Read on to hear more…
Location: London | Job Type: Full-time
We have an opening for a confident, ambitious and experienced Account Executive to take on a role within our London office. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to accelerate her/his career as part of a fast-growing, fun and energetic team. You would be working with a whole suite of exciting technology brands from robotics and drones through to more traditional players across consumer tech, enterprise tech, education technology and telecoms.
The Liberty Account Executive supports the planning and implementation of client campaigns, ensuring implementation within deadlines and providing tactical and strategic advice and day-to-day support for client marketing and communications programs.
- Experience of B2B and B2C technology public relations experience – B2C experience is less of a requirement
- Familiarity with the B2B technology industry
- Understanding of complex technology products, services and solutions
- Knowledge of the UK media landscape, including strong experience working with the tech and business press
- Comfort supporting international clients
- Excellent writing
- Take ownership of the management of your own workload within each campaign’s framework, ensuring all campaign activities are met and results delivered
- Show proactivity and creativity in generating new opportunities and ideas for clients
- Write skilled copy, specifically when it comes to explaining technology concepts in an interesting and easy to understand manner
- Draft strategic and engaging social media content
- Support strategy for your clients’ campaigns and develop campaign proposals
- Demonstrate outstanding journalist and analyst relations
- Participate in new business work from the identification of prospects, networking, contributing market research and industry intelligence, and presenting at pitches
- Show excellent attention to detail and attention to client services
- Have excellent time management and prioritisation of activities to ensure all client deliverables are met
- Present confidently and knowledgably
At Liberty we always aim to exceed targets, exhibit a healthy respect for processes, planning and training and engender respect from colleagues and clients.
Liberty has built its success on providing exceptional service to its clients, and our ongoing success is determined by the team’s delivery on our global standards and ethos towards client services.
- Smart communicator
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Dedicated team player
- Independent worker
- Shows initiative
- Highly organised
- Exhibits good judgment
- Critical thinker
- Knowledge and passion for learning
- Able to understand complex products, service and solutions
- Natural networker
- Creative advisor
- Business acumen
If you are interested please send a CV and covering note on why you think you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!