Do you fancy a change? Read on to find out more…
We’re hiring! We have 2 openings in our San Francisco office for an experienced Account Executive and Senior Account Manager. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to accelerate their careers as part of a fast-growing, fun and energetic team.
We offer a start-up atmosphere with an established reputation. We offer great benefits and a culture which has been recognized by PR Week’s Best Places to Work and the PRSA’s Best Small Consultancy.
If you would like to apply for either role, please send a resume and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- B2B and B2C technology public relations experience – B2C experience is less of a requirement
- Familiarity with the B2B technology industry. Experience with enterprise technology, education technology, telecommunications and ’emerging tech’ (robotics, drones, AI, AR and VR)
- Understanding of complex technology products, services and solutions
- Knowledge of the US media landscape, including strong experience working with the tech and business press
- Knowledge of running influencer campaigns would be a bonus
- Excellent writing skills
- Comfort supporting international clients
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Take ownership of the management of your own workload within each campaign’s framework, ensuring all campaign activities are met and results delivered
- Show proactivity and creativity in generating new opportunities and ideas for clients
- Write skilled copy, specifically when it comes to explaining technology concepts in an interesting and easy to understand manner
- Draft strategic and engaging social media content
- Support strategy for your clients’ campaigns and develop campaign proposals
- Demonstrate outstanding journalist and analyst relations
- Participate in new business work from the identification of prospects, networking, contributing market research and industry intelligence, and presenting at pitches
- Show excellent attention to detail and attention to client services
- Have excellent time management and prioritisation of activities to ensure all client deliverables are met
- Present confidently and knowledgably
At Liberty we always aim to exceed targets, exhibit a healthy respect for processes, planning and training and engender respect from colleagues and clients.
Liberty has built its success on providing exceptional service to its clients, and our ongoing success is determined by the team’s delivery on our global standards and ethos towards client services.
- Smart communicator
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Dedicated team player
- Independent worker
- Shows initiative
- Highly organised
- Exhibits good judgment
- Critical thinker
- Knowledge and passion for learning
- Able to understand complex products, service and solutions
- Natural networker
- Creative advisor
- Business acumen
We are also always interested in hearing from talented candidates looking for their next career step in technology PR as part of a fast-growing, fun and energetic team. We work with a whole suite of exciting technology brands from robotics and drones through to more traditional players across consumer tech, enterprise tech, education technology and telecoms, so if this sounds of interest feel free to get in touch by sending a CV/resume and covering note to email@example.com.