Do you fancy a change? Read on to find out more…
We’re hiring! We have an opening in our London team for an experienced Account Manager who can lead the planning of client campaigns, ensuring implementation within deadlines and providing tactical and strategic advice, as well as day-to-day support for client marketing communications programmes.
The candidate will be responsible for managing Account Executives within the team and planning team time to ensure each client receives the right level of servicing, as defined by the Account Director(s).
This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to accelerate their careers as part of a fast-growing, fun and energetic team.
We offer a start-up atmosphere with an established reputation. We offer great benefits and a culture which has been recognised by PR Week’s Best Places to Work Award.
If you would like to apply, please send a CV and covering note to email@example.com.
- B2B and B2C technology public relations experience – B2C experience is less of a requirement
- Familiarity with the B2B technology industry. Experience with enterprise technology, education technology, telecommunications and ’emerging tech’ (robotics, drones, AI, AR and VR)
- Understanding of complex technology products, services and solutions
- Knowledge of the UK media landscape, including strong experience working with the tech and business press
- Knowledge of running influencer campaigns would be a bonus
- Excellent writing skills
- Comfort supporting international clients
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Working alongside your Account Director to set and take responsibility for campaign elements, client-specific activity levels and achievable targets for each six month campaign period
- Owning the day to day tactical implementation of all client campaign elements including media relations, influencer programmes and social media
- Developing excellent written content for client campaigns such as press releases, bylined articles, white papers, case studies etc.
- Showing creativity and proactivity in developing and implementing new ideas for clients and prospects
- Showing excellent attention to detail and attention to good standards and client service – and instilling these same values in your teams
- Showing excellent time and team management
- Excellent understanding of social media and how social media related activities can be integrated into client campaigns
- Understanding your clients, their products and services, business drivers, markets, competitors and marketing communications requirements, and how these fit with their wider business and marketing strategies
- Setting and managing client expectations – ensuring campaign deliverables are set, reviewed, assessed and always revised to guarantee maximum ROI for clients
- Carrying out your day to day work according to the processes, values and ethos of the agency as detailed in the ‘Liberty way’ handbook and global standards
- Taking primary responsibility for your clients – running campaigns, preparing plans, timelines and review meetings and ensuring deadlines are met and targets achieved
- Gaining the confidence of your clients so they recognise you as their day-to-day marketing communications/PR advisor
- Being able to analyse client issues from both the external market perspective and the internal political climate
- Writing/designing client/prospect presentations and participating in their delivery
- Developing excellent media and analyst relations through face to face meetings, event attendance and general phone/email contact
- Playing an active role in new business research, proposal development and pitching
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities to sell additional Liberty services
- Act as a primary mentor and manager to AE and SAE level staff within the various teams
At Liberty we always aim to exceed targets, exhibit a healthy respect for processes, planning and training and engender respect from colleagues and clients.
Liberty has built its success on providing exceptional service to its clients, and our ongoing success is determined by the team’s delivery on our global standards and ethos towards client services.
- Smart communicator
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Dedicated team player
- Independent worker
- Shows initiative
- Highly organised
- Exhibits good judgment
- Critical thinker
- Knowledge and passion for learning
- Able to understand complex products, service and solutions
- Natural networker
- Creative advisor
- Business acumen
We are also always interested in hearing from talented candidates looking for their next career step in technology PR as part of a fast-growing, fun and energetic team. We work with a whole suite of exciting technology brands from robotics and drones through to more traditional players across consumer tech, enterprise tech, education technology and telecoms, so if this sounds of interest feel free to get in touch by sending a CV/resume and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.